Monday, July 28, 2008

Baking Partay!















So, another day of my summer and today went pretty well actually. I woke up about 10, got dressed, got all pretty, brushed the teef, got a fresh piece of gum and was out of my house by 1015. I ended up walking ALL the way to SHANETTE'S crib, if you don't know where she lives its FARR all the way on the other side of Newark. Looonnnngggg and boring walk, but I ended up getting there around 12 when I arrived Shanette, Francesca, and some random girl named Jadasea were there. Fishoo, and it was SUPPOSED to be a baking party where EVERYBODY helpedd butt nooo some lazy peeps didn't help, but the cool people aka Shanette and I made cupcake brownies and she made brownies in ice cream cones which were quite delightful. Hahaha, shortly after Michael arrived and then we made our way into the room to do our duty (take pictures) =D. little did I know I was in for a beating! ahhaha Shanette's brother Joe Fasho kept beating me up, but after everything it was fun..heres a funny convo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=D
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: drink
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: some
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: cone yack
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: LMFAO
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: if thats how you spell it
[19:14] sshhaanneettee: cognac
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: yeah
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: lol
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: but it sounds
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: like
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: cone yack
[19:14] DJ Who Breh: HAHAHHAHAHAH
[19:15] sshhaanneettee: LOL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Hayyee, btw I chose the background music. OH and turn your sound down, its a tad loud =]

all the screaming is from me cuhz joe fasho was being mean to me =D.......

ok i think im done.. =D


bye bye

-David J. Rutherford

No comments: