Friday, August 1, 2008

Bessstttiiieeee Day.


Yo! So its been like what two days since ive updated this thingy so ill tell ya bout my day with my besterest friends =] sooooooooooooooo about 1 oclock me and my besssstttt josh went to pick up my besssssstt rakel from the mall. When we first got there we got milkshakes cuhz yenno i gotta have my milk skaken HA! Thenn.....we went to the massage chairs by victoria secret yenno, ahahahha of course shes such a girl that takes like a million years to get ready she wasnt there!

Oh heres a pic

Photobucket

Now that im in blue text i thought id tell you about AFTER we picked her up.....

so then we headed to my case and RIGHT when we got there rakel ate all my foood like POOOF its gone! HA so thennn we were like there like i was hacking her myspace and she was taking pictures and what not then the coolest kid (zully) called me with the second cool kid (laurie) and the TOTALLY uncool one (lucy) and they wanted us to come to the mall and i was like welll....they arent that special so lets go helllla grimey! xD

As i enter green text, we met up with them at like the 24 hour fitness parking lot and took some pics nawwwmeeen ahahahah theenn we made our way to the mall to just sit at the food court like lame people, but i did get something outta this trip, i gotta chocolate chip cookie from subway and a lot of free samples from this chinese food place that was quite delightful. OH and some pics as you saw up there.....=]

In purple text, we just headed back to my casa, but on the way we were SUPER HUNGRY so then we always know that mr. trevor ALWAYS has food so we headed towards his house to raid his kitchen! HAHAHAAH so we were eating then he said "my dads coming home soon" then we made like a banana and split ya feeme! ahahaha

This teal text is the ending text! ahahha we went back to my house frm trevors and chillaxed for like 10 mins then rakels cuzzo was at the high school to pick her up so we walked her to the high school still all grimey and she left (with my pajama bottoms and my shirt)

now....

THEEE END!

-DJ Rutherford

No comments: