Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blogging's New To Me..

Hiii, so this is my first time EVER blogging and I really don't know what to say, or where to start I guess I could tell you a little about myself? right? Well, on April 26th my mother and father named me David Jacob Rutherford, and since that day my parents have never called me David not once. I prefer Dj. I attended Pioneer Elementary in Union City, CA from Kinder through the 5th grade, I then attended Bunker Elementary School for one year. I then moved to Newark Junior High, I am currently in the summer of 8th grade I will be entering Newark Memorial High School as a Freshman, I play football and baseball and I have the most wonderful friends. My favorite colors are Blue and Purple, and when I was born I fell in love with music. I listen to that hip hop but dont get me wrong I like thee occasional rock, but never the hardcore screamo type of stuff. Im easy to get along with, im not one to judge, but I have before. hmmm, I wouldn't call myself a complex individual I am as my friends would say "wierd" hahaha but I would like to say I put smiles on peoples faces. I dont really know anymore to say so ill end it here i will definantly have more blogs to come. I will probably update this just about everyday. =D

Yours Truely.
-David J. Rutherford.

No comments: